|Vignes||clay-limestone soil, vines over 25/30 years old|
Soils work and tillage on all plots with horses for some of them.
Les 5 climats Révélis
- Climate Au Grand Bussières, harvested on August 29
- Climate Saint-Claude, harvested on August 29
- Climate Les Châtaigniers, harvested on September 7
- Climate Au Mont, harvested on September 6 and 7
- Climate Les Crays, harvested on September 8
The wine's colour is adorned with sparkling gold. The first nose gives off notes of white flowers (hawthorn and honeysuckle), a slight aeration opens the olfactory palette to notes of ripe white fruits (peach and pear).
Food and wine pairing
Appetizers: Pike Soufflé - Crayfish Purse - Crayfish Velvety
Main Courses: Morel Capon - Golden Sweetbreads - Pavé of Zander
Bottle in a premium box